Almost everything you do on your Android phone uses data. Streaming video and music, browsing, playing connected games - it all eats into your data plan. But, with Opera Max standing between your apps and the data they need, you can cut your data usage in half.
• Save both mobile and Wi-Fi data.
• Protect yourself on Wi-Fi.
• Block and restrict data-hungry apps.
Why use Opera Max?
• Save data on mobile and Wi-Fi networks - With Opera Max turned on, content is compressed before it reaches your phone - and your bill!
• Protect yourself - With a single tap, Opera Max secures your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots, encrypting your data and keeping you safe from data spies.
• Block data-draining apps - Find out which apps use the most data - you can even choose to block them from using data altogether.
• Top up your savings time - Return to Opera Max regularly and fill up your savings timer with the touch of a button.
More about Opera Max
• How does it work? When you have time on your Opera Max clock, the data that reaches your phone passes through our savings cloud, which compresses images and videos and absorbs the data you don't need.
• How do I get more time? When you first tap the Opera Max savings button, you'll get six hours of data savings. When you're running out of time, you'll get a notification, and then you can add more by tapping the savings button again.
• How do I know it works? When savings is turned off or you've run out of time, Opera Max can tell you how much data you could have saved.
Have questions or need help? Visit: http://www.opera.com/help/max/android
Get the latest news about Opera:
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/opera
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/opera
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user license agreement at http://www.operasoftware.com/eula/max and Privacy Statement at http://www.opera.com/privacy.